So while waiting for this baby to decide to make her appearance I am trying to find things to keep myself busy at home when Daniel is working such late hours. This past week I put together the glider (don't worry, Daniel had carried the box into the bedroom so no heavy lifting was done) and I also put together the little cubby for toys and books - we still need to anchor it to the wall so that it won't get pulled on top of anyone playing with it - but I think we have a little bit of time before worrying about this little one crawling and pulling herself up on things!
To update - we will hopefully be adding to our family of two this week sometime - but apparently she is pretty stubborn like both her parents, and we also think pretty comfortable and warm where she it at. Fingers are crossed! We just want her here safe and healthy.
Next update I'm thinking I will be a momma! We are very excited! :) Take care!
Saturday, September 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Nice job. :-) I didn't know the baby's parents were stubborn. Hmmmmmm..... I bet you can't wait for baby updates.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Can't wait til she comes :)
ReplyDelete